Overview and Responsibilities
Requisition Name: Project Coordinator
Estimated Duration: 03/14/2022 – 09/30/2023
Location: 100% Remote
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours and resource allocation.
- Assist in forecasting resource requirements for upcoming projects and software releases.
- Perform task management follow ups with team members to keep project workflow on track.
- Creating Management reporting and metrics for team resources and projects.
- Support project control processes, including project reporting and dashboard updates
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for project stakeholders and audiences
- Scheduling, chairing and facilitating meetings, preparing minutes, and distributing to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Must have the ability to keep data and schedules at the appropriate level of confidentiality
- Coordinate and lead Lessons Learned session after project implementations.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology (IT), Project Management, or related field of study.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with project managers and teams to support projects
- Knowledge and experience in WorkFront Project Management software.
- Knowledge and experience in Jira Issue & Project Tracking software.
- Knowledge and experience in Clarity PPM.
- Strong, demonstrable competency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development and project management processes
- Experience creating project plans for IT projects within a Software Development Lifecycle framework, recognizing appropriate phase dependencies.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills.
- Must have strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Must be comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to take direction, with minimal instruction, and produce high end results that will support team members.
- Must have outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment; we are looking for an over-achiever, who is a self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Attention to details, especially under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred
- Relevant Project Management, SDLC, PMLC and Agile certifications a plus